Dried Noodle Seafood Sauce Recipe (Mee Lad Na), Thailand - Noodles dry with a crisp texture is perfect with seafood sauce gravy spray that has the taste of salty, sweet and savory. Let alone the sauce contains meat, fish, shrimp and meatballs are very appropriate eaten with processed noodles nan crisp. Dried noodle seafood sauce flush fit eaten with or without rice. Following a dry Noodle recipe Sauce Seafood or commonly called Mee Lad Na.
Dried Noodle Seafood Sauce Recipe (Mee Lad Na)
- 2 wrap a yellow egg noodles
- 100 grams of meat, sliced into small
- 100 grams of peeled shrimp
- 100 grams of fish meat, sliced into small
- 5 pieces of fish meatballs, sliced thin
- 100 g carrots, sliced thin angle
- 350 ml of broth, bring to a boil
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolve with little water
- to taste oil for frying and sautéing
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 finger segment of young ginger, thinly sliced
- ½ TSP pepper powder
- ½ TSP red pepper powder
- salt and granulated sugar to taste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 50 g onion, cut into wedges
- 1 big red chilies, seeded, sliced thin angle
- 2 stalks spring onion, cut into wedges
- 1 piece lemon, squeeze the water
How to make a Dried Noodle Seafood Sauce Recipe (Mee Lad Na), Thailand
- Heat oil pretty much dried noodles, fried until golden yellow. Lift, drain.
- Heat 3 tbsp cooking oil, Saute chicken, shrimp, fish and meat to seafood discolored, lift. Set aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of cooking oil and sesame oil, stir-fry garlic and Ginger until fragrant young. Stir in chicken, shrimp, fish, meat and meatballs. Give pepper, paprika, sugar, salt, sesame oil and cook while stirring until well blended.
- Stir in carrots, onions, red pepper, and scallions. Stir-stir. Tuangi of hot broth, Cook while stirring constantly until it boils again. Thicken with cornstarch solution, mix well. Tambahakan lime juice, stirring until blended. Lift.
- Prepare dried fried noodles in serving dish, flush with hot vegetable stir fry.
In order to be able to have the texture of the noodles crispy and dry, fried noodles in oil that's a bit much until noodles entirely submerged in oil. Don't forget to enter his noodles when the oil is completely hot.