Dorayaki Japan Cake Recipe - Asian foods-cake recipes Dorayaki Japan, if heard the name Dorayaki cake, probably the thing that comes to your mind is the cake that often appear in the film. True, the cake originated in the Dorayaki equals the creation of Doraemon, Japan. Dorayaki is also referred to as Mount Mikasa Mikasa assert, history of Dorayaki.
Because the times used to be difficult to make a cake that comes from abroad, now is the time we make our dream in childhood becomes a reality. Really surprising that it turns out that making a Dorayaki is not difficult, even more precisely to make this cake really easy and practical.
- 10 minutes preparation
- 5-minute frying pan
Tools need to be prepared:
- Pan sticky anti
- 1 ¼ cups flour versatile
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ glass of sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¾ Cup milk
- Sweet red bean paste to taste
- To taste oil for frying
How to make:
- Prepare all the materials and tools needed.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a bowl until evenly distributed.
- In a different Bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, and honey together. Add the milk little by little and whisk again until the dough into flat.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into the egg batter and then whisk until mixture turns into a soft.
- Heat the frying pan the anti sticking with a bit of oil and if the oil is too much, you can decrease it.
- Pour the 1/8 part of the batter into the Pan, just like making a cake pancakes. Cook for 2 minutes until cake layer appears many bubbles and edges turn out dry. Flip the cake and cook until cooked for 1 minute.
- Transfer the cake to a serving plate and cover with a wet tissue paper.
- Take the cake already cooked and add red bean paste into it and wrap it with the other. Wrap by using plastic and press gently with both hands. Pinch ends to make the edges of the cake sticking together.
- Repeat stages 6 to 8 until all the batter is used up.
- We recommend that you do not use a frying pan that's been worn too long to cook because it's often the result of the cake will stick.
- The size of the cake can vary according to the desires of each.
- This is just a Dorayaki cake popular in Japan but also in the whole world because it tastes delicious and the manufacturing process which is not complicated. Please try.