Chinese Roasted Peking Duck Recipe - Asian Food - Peking duck is roasted duck processed meat that comes from China. The name itself is taken from the name of Peking Beijing city in antiquity. According to its own history, peking duck originated from the Yuan Dynasty in the year 1200an.
One of the famous meat dishes with savory and tender dishes is peking duck. Cuisine belongs to the luxurious indeed deserve to thumbs up because it feels that is super delicious. The famous restaurant and a great savory dishes definitely have this one.
Ingredients to make peking duck
- 1 duck tail, select the young ones so that's not too tough
- 1 segment finger ginger, then finely grated
- 1 tbsp fine salt
- 2 pcs I use honey, honey flavor
- 250 ml of white water
Ingredients for peking sauce
- 5 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 125 ml water
How To Make Peking Duck Special Padded
- Please you clean and wash the duck until completely clean, set aside
- Now boil water until boiling, then input the last ducks you have clean, soak briefly, lift
- Well, prepare a container to mix the other ingredients like, honey, grated ginger, salt and water that you have also set up, in a single container, mix well
- Brush the duck meat with the mixture, just try to evenly, you then set aside and keep it in the refrigerator approximately 2 hours
- When ready and pervasive, save the meat baked in a baking dish, then bake with temperature less than 145 degrees or less for 50 minutes
- Remove the meat from the oven, then reverse its position, then bake again until cooked, typically takes 40 minutes
- When it is thought to be ripe, please remove the meat from the oven
Making Peking Duck Sauce
- First you please mix it first all the dressing ingredients until evenly
- Then FRY briefly until sauce thickened materials and fitting
- Now you can already present a peking duck with sauce typical peking this
- Peking duck is ready for you to enjoy.
- In selecting young try to duck, this is to make the texture of the meat is more tender and savory, so when processed later could dovetail with peking duck. Well now you please try its own refined duck this one, probably can fit in with the tastes of your taste buds. Good luck!