Chinese Prawn Hakau Recipes - Hakau recipe Shrimp Delights – Hakau was one of Chinese cuisine that many people liked it, other than it tastes good and delicious, this dish is also very easy.
Ingredients for his skin:
- 100 grams of Tang Mien Flour
- 4 tablespoons of Sago Farm
- 200 ml hot water
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
Ingredients for the contents:
- 250 grams of shrimp, then you coarsely chopped
- Botolan Sambal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ Pepper
How to make a skin:
- First you tang mien flour mix together with sago farm, then you stir until evenly distributed.
- Then you pour hot water and oil gradually, stirring until blended.
- Then let stand until cool, then knead for 15 minutes. you form into round-round and flattened.
How to make shrimp hakau:
- You combine all the ingredients and then mix well.
- Then you take the dough and rolling pin thin Peel.
- Next you take one spoon stuffing and enter into the skin and then attach the two sides.
- If you have filled in all the ingredients and their skins, then steamed for 15 minutes.
- Serve with favors.