Chinese Food: Recipes Cah Kai- - Kai-is one of the very common vegetables served in a chinese food dishes. Physically, Kai-similar to caisim, because it is still a type of brassica vegetables.
In chinese food, it is usually treated with Kai-way boiled and served with oyster sauce seasoning. This time we present a recipe very easy Kai-cah is prepared. Does not require a long time to make this dish. If like, you can add slices of fillet of chicken or shrimp into this dish. But serving it for granted without any 21st has also quite delicious.
- 500 g kai-, peel a hard rod, remove old leaves, cut into 5 cm
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled, memarkan
- 4 cm, at gingerbread to rupture
- 100 ml broth
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
Sauce: (mix everything)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp water
- 2 tsp cornstarch
How to make a
- Kai-poached in boiling water (3 minutes), lift, drain.
- Saute the garlic and Ginger until fragrant, enter, Kai-stir. Stir in broth, cover, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes
- Open the lid, put the sauce, stir quickly until the entire Kai-terselimuti sauce. Foster, serve immediately.
Cooking Kai-preferably not too long because it will eliminate the content of its nutrition value. Enough to be boiled for 3 minutes and then mixed with herbs, or 5 minutes sauteed in herbs. Thus in addition to texture renyahnya persists, the content of its nutrition value will be maintained.