Asian Food - Chinese Cheong fun food recipes - CHEONG fun, means the roll rice vermicelli that is usually on the core stuffed with shrimp, beef, or even vegetables. A sense of fun in itself is bland cheong, because the taste is entirely dependent on the sweet soy sauce which was also mixed with the spices that are really delicious. This time you can try to make it fun with cheong shrimp and scallions along with how to make the sauce.
- For cheong fun (skin deep):
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 ½ cups rice flour
- 1 ½ cups warm water
- 2 tsp canola oil or cooking oil, to brand
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp wheat flour
For the sauce: dye
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- ½ Cup water
For the content of shrimp:
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ of dough cheong fun
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cups onion pieces
- ¼ cups dried shrimp
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
How to make cheong fun:
- Combine the rice flour, tapioca flour, wheat flour and salt in a bowl, too. Add the canola oil and 1 ½ cups warm water and beat until creamy. Stir in hot water and shake again. Set aside for 45 minutes.
- Use a pan that has a lid for steaming and fill bottom steamer with a 2 inch water. You must be steaming dough in bowl over the water and he had to float on top of it. Cover tightly to terkukus perfect.
- Brush all sides of the dough with oil and place it in the boiling water. Stir gently and set aside.
- Pour the 1/3 dough and stir slowly. Place it on top of the boiling water and steam for 3 minutes.
How to make sauce dye:
- Stir in sugar and water into a pan and heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and also wait for a boil. Set aside.
How to make a stuffing of shrimp:
- Clean wash dried shrimp and soak in warm water for 10 minutes. Pat dry and cut into rough.
- Sauteed chunks of shrimp and a little oil for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Stir in chives, salt and mix well. Get rid of the stove, set aside.
- Cook the skin according to the above command. Pour 2 tsp shrimp batter and also green onions on top of the Peel. Sprinkle a little bit of sesame seeds on it. Use a spatula to flip through cheong fun.
- Move up and cut the same size as keeps you want and dip into the warm water. Serve it in your serving dish along with sesame seeds, scallions, and also the sauce.