Chikuzzeni recipe, Menu easy Healthy Osechi was made - In Japan there is the term osechi dishes, that is usually served time new year celebrations as well as the changing of the seasons. One of them is Chikuzenni, a very healthy osechi dishes because it is cooked from various kinds of vegetables. Chikuzenni is a version with Nishime more easily made, and also delicious.
Make it not difficult at all, but requires time and patience. This is the special dishes to celebrate the turn of the year and season. If you guys want to try it out please follow the recipe below!
- 8 dried shiitake mushroom
- 8 snow peas
- 1 block konyaku
- 1 large carrot fruit
- 1 takenoko or bamboo shoots, boiled and cut into two parts
- 5 ounces the renkon Lotus root, boiled or
- 1 cut chicken breasts or thighs, cut into strips 2 into 2 parts
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 1/2 cups dashi
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sake
- 3 tbsp mirin
HOW To MAKE Chikuzzeni
- Put dried shiitake mushrooms in water in a medium sized bowl.
- Soak the snow peas in boiling water or dashi with a little salt.
- Cut konyaku became part of the thin line in the Middle, create konyaku, and attach the ends through the holes to form a rope-like dipilin.
- Cut the carrots will be thick, then cut with cutting moulds shaped flowers.
- In a large skillet, add oil and heat on medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the chicken pieces and cook until brown.
- Add all vegetables except for snow peas and shiitake mushrooms, and cook and stir for a few minutes.
- Then add the shiitake and dashi.
- Cover, and cook for 15-20 minutes until vegetables become tender.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, mirin, and sake, stir, and cook returned approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow it to absorb flavor of meat and vegetables soup.
Finally, serve with peas as decoration, enjoy!