Chicken Recipes Of Typical Chinese Lemon Sauce - Have you ever try lemon sauce chicken menu? Usually served at home eating Chinese food. A delicious blend of fried chicken coated with flour that was savory and fresh lemon sauce. You could try this lemon sauce chicken recipe at home because of the way the cook it quite easily.
For a measure of lemon juice you can add or subtract corresponds to selara you. Moreover do not forget to also measure and adjust sugar if you add or subtract a measure lemon juice used. Good luck and hopefully you like it.
- 500 grams meat chicken breast fillets, cut according to taste
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ TSP pepper powder
- 1 piece lemon, squeeze the water
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 eggs beaten off, cocks
- 100 g flour
- 100 g cornflour
- Cooking oil to taste
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
Lemon Sauce Ingredients:
- 250 ml water
- 3 tbsp juice lemon juice
- 1 segment finger ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
How to make a
- Rub Chicken already cut with the lime juice, salt, pepper, garlic and fish sauce. Let stand about 15 minutes to allow the herbs to infuse
- Combine the flour with the starch to align
- Dip chicken in egg beaten already, then roll in mixture of flour and cornstarch. Repeat until chicken pieces out.
- Heat oil, fry the chicken until brownish yellow. Lift, set aside.
- Cook the water along with grated ginger, lemon juice, water, sugar, honey and salt to boil.
- Enter the already dissolved cornstarch with a little water, stir
- Enter the already fried chicken into the sauce mixture, stirring until thickened. Lift
- Serve with a sprinkling of Sesame