Chicken Capjay Recipe - Cook a healthy meal but still high in protein, you can rely on capcay to menu at any time. But if you're not so fond of vegetables, you can reproduce an extra health, as this recipe.
- 200 gr. of chicken meat, cut into pieces
- 2 pieces of sausage, cut into pieces
- 50 Gr. of cauliflower, cut into pieces and soak in salt water
- 50 Gr. carrots, thinly sliced
- 50 gr of cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolve in water
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3 pieces of cayenne pepper (to taste)
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced, seeded
- salt, sugar, pepper to taste
- oil to taste
How to make:
- Saute onion and white until aromatic. Enter the chicken and stir-fry until it changes color. Stir in cayenne pepper and red chilli, add a little salt, stir fry again.
- Stir in oyster sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce and soy sauce. Mix well. Stir in vegetables, and pour 100 ml of water. Cook until vegetables begin to wilt. Pour the cornstarch solution.
- Stir-stir until thickens, and capcay ready to serve warm.