Chicken Avocado Sushi Roll Recipe A La Japan - One type of sushi is also referred to as a type of sushi roll type sushi, namely in the form of rice that is usually rolled along with nori with fish or meat stuffing in the center according to the tastes. Sushi has always had a fantastic sense of any way of serving. The following will be reviewed recipes to make a sushi roll chicken avocado ala Japan quoted from japanbullet.com. Yuk try make yourself at home!
To make it you will need a bamboo sushi rolling mat (makisu) to scroll.
- 1 cup sushi rice
- 1/4 cups of sushi
- 2 sheets of nori, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 cup grilled chicken disuir
- 1 small avocado, cut
- 1 large red capsicum/peppers, cut
HOW TO MANUFACTURE
- Rinse and drain rice 3 times or until the water runs clear. Place the rice in a sieve. Drain for 10 minutes.
- Place the rice and 1 cup cold water in a saucepan over medium heat. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to become low. Lid for 12 minutes or until the rice has absorbed the water and into the rice. Remove from the stove. Closed, for 10 minutes. Transfer to a large ceramic dish. Stir the rice with a plastic spatula to break up the gumpalannya. Gradually add the seasoning while lifting and turning the rice until rice is almost cold.
- Place 1 piece of nori on the mat for rolling sushi. Use wet fingers, spread the rice on top of the 1/4 nori. Combine the sesame seeds. Sprinkle rice with Sesame mixture 1/4.
- Cover the rice with plastic wrap. Open rolls of sushi rolling mat so that nori is facing upwards. Move the plastic wrappers contain rice rolls to the top of the mat. Apply a little wasabi paste along the center of the nori. Stacking 1/4 chicken, avocado and wasabi capscium above. Using the mat, roll neatly to form a roll. Open mat rolls, keep a roll of plastiknya to keep it intact.
- Cut the roll into 8 pieces. Remove and discard plastiknya. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 32 pieces. Serve.