Chelo Kebab (Kebab and rice Chelo), Iran - Asian Food - Food origin Iran is a little different to the usual kebab we find. If it's usually kebabs with grilled meats, chelo kebab comes with rice. Usually a round-cut beef round and then mixed with vegetables such as cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions then stabbed so one and burned. Generally the citizens of Iran likes to incorporate a lot of seasoning when burning and it tastes spicy. And, the food is covered with melted butter on top.
The following recipe Chelo kebab (kebab and rice chelo) iran accompanied by materials and how to make it
Chelo Kebab Ingredients:
- 675 g minced mutton
- 3 pieces (300 g) onions, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron powder *)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper grain, memarkan
- 2 egg yolk chicken
- 1 piece (150 g) red tomatoes, cut in 4 pieces, toasted
- 1/8 tsp sumac for sprinkling **)
Rice Chelo Chelo Kebab:
- 450 g basmati rice, soak water for 2 hours
- 1 tsp salt
- 700 ml water to boil
- 50 g butter
How to make a Chelo Kebab:
- Toss together minced mutton together onions, let stand for 3 minutes, set aside.
- Stir in salt, pepper, saffron, and egg yolks, stir again until blended.
- Shape the dough in a skewer satai cylindrical measuring length up to 6 cm in diameter and 2 cm. bake on top of the coals until cooked, lift.
- Rice: boil Chelo rice in water and salt until the water is absorbed is exhausted and half-cooked rice, stir in butter, mix well, lift.
- Steamed over low heat until cooked, lift.
- Serve the kebabs, rice, and tomatoes with chelo sprinkling of sumac.