Burger ice cream Cool summer in Japan - Summer has arrived in Japan and the producers of food and drink are launching their products that have been adapted, one of which is this ice cream burgers that will refresh the atmosphere. Homemade steak burger named Oak Door is made from ice cream, raspberry cream, custard and fresh fruit served with brioche bread covered with chocolate.
As reported by of japanrealm.com, burger presented the complete ice cream with cinnamon cakes that look like the fries crispy, and can be dipped into the ' soy sauce ' made from raspberry sauce. Burger called the Japanese Ice Cream Burgers is part of the promotional Grand Hyatt Roppongi Japan is unique and will be offered from July until the end of August, later with a price of 2,200 yen.
Want to taste the burger ice cream? Or may be interested in making it yourself?
- 2 pieces of bread burger, dividing into two parts
- 6 skup vanilla ice cream
- to taste the liquid chocolate
- 6 strawberries, coarsely chopped
- 6 pieces of chocolate biscuits, without cream
Steps to make
- Mix biscuit chocolate, strawberry, vanilla ice cream and stir until well blended
- Printable ice cream in circular molds, align and freeze it in the frezzer. To really freeze
- Grab a burger buns, add the already frozen ice-cream inlaid with a brown liquid. Stack with other burger buns. Serve.