Buble Tea Fresh Beverage Origin Taiwan - Asian Food - The drink was an escort to get our meals tasted more delicious and simultaneously busting thirst so hot sun hit us, in Taiwan with a tropical climate that is both heat and sunlight for 12 hours is very suitable to enjoy a refreshing drink. Buble Tea other than fresh can also make the stomach becomes full, Buble tea was first made around the 1980s ditaiwan over time are scattered in several parts of East and Southeast Asia, including in Indonesia, in the year 1983, Liu han chieh introduces Pearl sago (Tapioca Pearl) that will be used as an additional ingredient in tea that sunk didasar glasses look like an attractive black bubbles , so people called it a buble drink. Sometimes the basic ingredients of the drink made from buble drink fresh fruit juice, tea, milk, ice cream, mix or blend a certain syrup for added flavor variations.
Materials Materials Maker Buble:
- 100 grams of Sago pearls or too could wear glutinous flour/tapioca flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60 grams of sugar (adjust the taste)
- 50 grams chocolate (Melt)
- 15 grams of white butter
How To Make A Buble Drink
- Enter the Pearl sago or tapioca flour/salt mix with a glutinous flour after that give water to taste. Stir-mix well and then strain the batter until blended, then pour the dough we have the strain into Heatproof container (could use a container from tupperware or ifa etc.)
- Prepare a pot of steamed and enter the container into the pot, steamed for approximately 30 minutes (until done)
- Lift the container of steamed pot and stir in dark chocolate or chocolate we have lumerkan of yesteryear into the container headings while still warm and then stir it so the people using the mixer sepiral-legged up evenly.
- Enter also the granulated sugar and butter into a white container last bit by bit until batter becomes kalis
- Let dough that we created earlier to cool down and stretching the dough into print and then various forms according to taste, and buble ready in..
- If buble who will you enter into the minumanmu is no longer chewy, please boil briefly in boiling water
Ingredients Milk Tea Maker Simple Ingredients
- 3 packs of Tea (Tea Flag, Tea, Tea Bottle Pocci)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk or krimer (brand according to taste)
- 60 grams of ice cubes
- Liquid sugar to taste (how to make boiled sugar in boiling water until thick)
- How To Make Milk Tea Is Simple
- Boil 3 wrap the tea into the pitcher (Size adjust), while waiting for tea to boil to prepare the container or glass can also be boiled water, pour the tea into the glass we already prepare the way filtered, then enter the milk and sugar to taste.
- Prepare a Shaker (if have one) or the existing container lid (can be a place of drinking water there are his close lid) as a shaker alternatives. Enter the ice cubes then shaker briefly
How To Make Fresh Tea Buble
- Prepare a glass or other container such as a cup or bowl.
- Enter Buble we have created above into the glasses we already prepare and enter the Milk tea that we've finished the shaker, Buble fresh Tea ready to be enjoyed as a reliever thirst or accompanying lunch