Black Duck Sweet Food Recipes - Asian Food - We can find a variety of processed meat duck easily in every corner of the city or cook it yourself at home. However, if it is unable to process the meat, duck would taste rancid and chewy.
Good processing and seasoning blend into delicious meat duck key weather or not processed. One of the recipes that you can try is the sweet Black Duck. This dish was savory and sweet tastes.
Duck meat containing animal protein, vitamins, minerals, sodium, niacin, thiamine, iron substances, and antioxidants. However, behind the many nutrients, the meat of the duck also has fat and cholesterol levels are high, especially on the part of the skin.
- 1 tail duck, cut into 6 portions
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pieces of bay leaf
- 500 ml water
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk Leek leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- cooking oil to taste
- 6 cloves shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- 1 roasted pecans, grains
- 1 tsp salt
How to make:
- Rub duck with lime juice and salt. Let stand for 20 minutes. Wash clean with running water.
- Blend all the herbs finely.
- Boiled duck, Bay leaves, and spices finely. Cook until the duck is cooked and tender. Lift, drain.
- FRY duck until surface is lightly browned and crisp. Lift, drain.
- Saute garlic until fragrant. Stir in remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Enter the duck fries, Cook until seasoning infuse. Lift.