Beef yakiniku - Beef yakiniku was one of refined cuisine that originated in Japan. In its home country beef yakiniku processed by way of baked, not sauteed like in indonesia. Have a taste of that sweet and savory sangan fits in nuikmati with white rice.
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
- Jehe, puree 1 tsp
- The sauce Kikoman Soy Sauce/1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar 2 tsp
- Honey-1 tsp
- Onion, thinly sliced 1 piece
- leeks, sliced 1 stalk
- 1/2 cups chicken broth
- roasted sesame seeds, 1 tsp
- 1/4 TSP Chilli Powder
- Garlic, finely chopped 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make:
- First of all to make the sauce, combine all sauce ingredients, Cook until simmering in a pot, Then lift, strain and chill.
- Saute onions and garlic until wilted, set aside.
- Preheat cooking oil and sesame oil, enter the meat. Cook until meat changes color.
- Enter the sauce has been made (No. 1) and chicken broth. Cook until water is shrinking
- Add a little salt and pepper. Then enter the stir fry onion and garlic into the pan.
- Lift, serve with white rice, sprinkle with chives and chilli powder when love