Beef Teriyaki Sauce Saori - Asian Food - Cook stir-fry beef with how simple can make a recipe teriyaki marinade meat home style practical use kosher teriyaki sauce from saori also really no less tasty when eaten. Thin slices of beef will be very easy to tender time cooked, so it only takes a fairly brief.
In addition to the simplified version of this teriyaki beef, we can also combine it with other ingredients or flavorings. Like paprika, chilli, black pepper ijo to various vegetable and so on to the ideals it felt became more complete.
Beef Teriyaki Marinade Ingredients:
- 500 grams of beef, cut into thin strips
- 1 sachet (22 ml) teriyaki sauce
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 grains of red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ TSP pepper/pepper powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp margarine for sautéing
- 150 ml of water
- 1 tbsp cornstarch dissolved a little water
How To Make Teriyaki Beef:
- Heat the margarine to taste in a skillet, then Saute sliced marinade until aromatic. Insert the pieces of beef as well as stir-stir until meat changes color.
- Pour the water and then cover the skillet, after boiling stir in salt, pepper powder, sweet soy sauce and teriyaki sauce. Stir-stir well then cover wok again.
- Cook until meat is tender and the gravy is almost shrunk, next pour the cornstarch solution and stir-stir until thickened. Turn off the heat, the beef teriyaki was ready to be served.