Asian Salmon Fried Rice Recipe - Asian Food - Fried rice is easily created and favored by many people. For more variable, Add shrimp paste chilli sauce and salmon are nutritious vegetables.
In addition, salmon fried rice is very fitting to your dinner and family, in addition to the rarsanya also very tasty protein contains a lot of salmon. Fried rice is indeed so many people's favorite foods.
Asian Salmon Fried Rice Ingredients:
- 600 gr of filet of salmon
- 1 tsp cooking oil for sautéing salmon
- 2 tbsp cooking oil for fried rice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 150 gr of mixed frozen veggies (carrots, peas and sweet corn)
- 3 eggs, beaten off
- 500 gr rice
- 1 tbsp chilli paste
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- A little pepper powder
How to make Asian Salmon Fried Rice:
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, Saute salmon until cooked. Lift and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add 1 tbsp cooking oil, then saute the garlic until fragrant.
- Add frozen vegetables, and cook together beaten eggs. Then insert the white rice, stir well and cook with high heat.
- Stir in shrimp paste chilli sauce and stir until well blended.
- Lastly, add the soy sauce, pepper powder and stir fry the salmon, stirring quickly with a large fire. Taste and serve immediately.
Asian Salmon Fried Rice Tips:
- Use white rice are cooked in advance.
- Add the shrimp paste chilli sauce if you want a more spicy flavor.