Ambal Satay Recipe - Asian Food - Recipe how to make Satay – Sate Ambal is one of the specialties that originated from Indonesia. Because of his trademark that is not found in any country, until – until President obama had time to demonstrate to the world that food Satay Satay is the food very tasty. The process of making Satay is generally done by burned and rapid thrusting into bamboo or tally. Types of Satay itself there are many, among which there is the sate snail, or people might call satay 02, in addition there is also a slightly harsh kreco Satay Skewers. Then the most often found Chicken Satay Skewers and goat.
In addition to the wide range of sate that mentioned above, there is also a very tasty Satay named Ambal Satay. Ambal Satay uses basic ingredients chicken, called sate ambal because the food is typical of Central Java which is contained in the ambal. As with the other, Cook sate ambal also accompanied rice cake in lieu of rice. But the difference is only of herbs are used. Because the seasoning of the sate ambal is a little liquid colour and texture a bit yellow. To make it more obvious how to make it, here's the Recipe how to make Satay Ambal which you can learn and practise at home.
Ambal Satay Recipe
Ingredients To Make Sate Ambal:
- 500 grams chicken
- sweet soy sauce to taste
- skewer to taste
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Three cloves shallots
- One clove of garlic
- Two spoons of Coriander that roasted peanuts
- Cumin roasted and then in a few
- Ginger with half size centi meters
- Salt to taste
- Brown sugar (combed)
- 250 gr of tempe is still intact (steamed and mashed)
- Two garlic cloves
- Five cloves shallots
- Three red chilies
- Salt to taste
- A half spoon of brown sugar
- 500 ml water
How To Make Satay Ambal:
- Clean the chicken, then cut into pieces. Then grab the most flesh, usually located in the chest.
- Cut the chicken breasts back into boxes or dice
- Prepare the sweet soy sauce and cooking oil, then all the herbs as needed. Then puree the herbs, and stir together the chicken that has been cut
- Allow the chicken approximately for 30 minutes until the spices can absorb
- Tusukkan one by one the chicken into the bamboo. After that, grilled Satay while occasionally smeared by a still leftover seasoning
- If the meat has been cooked, serve above the plate
- Create a sauce to accompany the satenya, by preparing ingredients such as onion and white, then red chilli and add sugar and salt. Then puree until evenly
- Add tempe that has been steamed and mashed, then mix well. Add water little by little into the stew seasonings
- Once cooked, Serve together with Satay.