Agedashi Tofu Japan Cuisine Recipes - Asian Food - Agedashi Tofu Japan Cuisine recipes are tasty And Delicious – Agedashi Tofu is one of Japanese cuisine that many people might already know. Japanese cuisine, this one uses the basic ingredients of Mico Tofu which later will be mixed with some other ingredients such as fish stock, soy sauce and more.
Materials needed to make agedashi tofu recipes:
- 2 pieces Mico Tofu
- Sago to taste
- 150 ml vegetable oil
- 1 cup fish stock
- 1 ½ tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Horseradish to taste, then you grate
- Chives to taste, then you slice
- Grated Ginger to taste
- Well after you prepare all the ingredients, please refer to the how to make it.
How to make a tasty agedashi tofu recipes:
- First you sliced tofu with mico thickness of about 3 cm, then you rub with sago and you let stand briefly.
- Then you heat the oil, then you fry mico tofunya to yellow colored rather then you raise.
- Next you combine fish stock, soy sauce and mirin until evenly as well, then set aside.
- You set the tofunya you've fried and flush with gravy, garnish with ginger, radish and scallions on the top to make it look special.
Well such is the process of making Japanese cuisine i.e. agedashi tofu is delicious and scrumptious, please can you try it yourself in the kitchen.