How to make Noodle Sabang of Aceh-Aceh's most popular specialties. Mie Aceh Sabang is Indonesia specialties that originated from Aceh. It has a noodle delicacy. Here's how to make how to make Mie Aceh Sabang:
- 500 gr of wet Noodles/yellow
- 150 gr of fresh shrimp (1:35), Peel skin flue
- 150 Gr. of beef/sheep already boiled, sliced thin
- 1 tomato, cut in elongated triangles
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly diirs
- 100 gr. White cabbage, sliced finely
- 100 gr of fresh bean sprouts, discard the tail
- 25 gr of onions, thinly sliced
- 10 gr of celery, finely sliced
- 600 ml beef broth (beef stew)
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 7 red chilies
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 cm Ginger
- 3 roasted Hazelnut grains
- Â¼ TSP Coriander roasted
- Â¼ TSP Cumin roasted
- 3 grains of aniseed roasted
- 3 grains of Cardamom
- Â½ cm fresh Turmeric
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- Pickled cucumber
How To Cook
How to make:
- Heat oil, Saute onion slices, sliced garlic and fine herbs until aromatic and cooked.
- Enter the meat, then shrimp and stir until blended.
- Add broth, simmer, then add the cabbage, leek and celery and salt. Cook until the water kaldunya a bit diminished.
- Stir in bean sprouts and tomatoes, then add the sweet soy sauce and soy sauce.
- While waiting for the boil seasonings, elsewhere seduh noodles soaked with hot water, drain and then insert into flavoring, stir-stir until evenly mixed.
- Ready to be served, serve at a time when it is still hot with crackers and cucumber pickles was accompanied.