How To Make Goat Curry Fried Rice - Goat Curry fried rice is one of the typical foods Indonesia are tasty. How to make this fried rice is very easy. Here's how to make a Goat Curry fried rice:
- 300 grams of goat meat, cut small
- 800 grams of white rice
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 round onion, chopped
- 1/2 fruit of the onion, diced small
- 2 leeks, cut into round
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 wrap Royco cow
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce spicy Bango
- Fried onions to taste for sprinkling
- Pickled cucumber
How To Cook
How to Cook
- Sautéed goat meat until done, lift.
- Saute garlic and onion until fragrant and enter the onions, curry powder, pepper, Royco, chives, salt, goat meat, soy sauce and put the rice, mix well.
- Cook until the spices seeped into the rice and put the pineapple.
- Serve with sprinkled with fried onion and extra pickles cucumbers.
- For 4 people