Boiled Eggs Recipes - Asian Food - Perhaps you're familiar with soy, egg specialties from Johor, Malaysia. Boiled egg has such beautiful texture of the marble to crack. Although originally from the realm of Malays, now boiled eggs has become the culinary delights of the Asia.
Cooking eggs boiled are quite complicated, but don't worry, this time we will serve with Boiled Eggs recipe makes it simple.
Read more - Chicken Egg Tofu Stir-fry Recipe-Style Restaurant
Ingredients Boiled Egg Recipes:
- 6 eggs
- 15 pieces of guava leaf
- 1 tbsp onion skin mera
- 1 piece galangal, memarkan
- 2 pieces of bay leaf
- 1 stalk Lemongrass memarkan
- 1 tbsp salt
Read more - How To Make A Kakitamajiru, Japan
How to make Boiled Eggs Recipes:
- Insert the Leafs guava and other seasonings in a saucepan, place the eggs, fill with water until the egg is submerged
- Redeem for 20 minutre, lift the egg out, rengatkan the Peel so pervasive and salt eggs into chocolate style
- Continue to cook for about 2 hours over low heat.
Eggs used are chicken eggs, but can be varied to suit your taste. These eggs are durable even up to 2 weeks, so it can be stored to be Your everyday family menu.